Individual Mentoring Program–Year-Long
This year-long mentoring program includes all of the multi-media materials you need for the program (audios and videos), plus one-on-one mentoring sessions with Tina. It two different packages: with 60-minute sessions or 30-minute sessions.
The Individual Mentoring Program is for people who have a deep interest and commitment to their own unfoldment as they experience it in their worldly lives. It is a version of the year-long Group Mentoring Program, which Tina and Stephen offered three times previously, and is now customized for interested practitioners to complete on a 1:1 basis. It is helpful for people who are sincerely interested in the deeper questions of life in engaging “the mystery” as householders.
The Mentoring Program has an emphasis on the broader Buddhist / spiritual path including a full spectrum of spiritual practices, modern personality work, and integration and embodiment of awakening in our worldly life as we live it. Engaging in mentoring for a full year provides an understanding and experience of practices that are important to consider for a well-rounded spiritual unfoldment of one’s deepest nature. Monthly topics/practices include:
- Month 1–General Program Overview
- Month 2–The Enneagram, and Personality: Working with Ourselves Skillfully
- Month 3–Inquiry (Curious Presence in Daily Life): and the Inner Critic
- Month 4–Sila and Wholesome Living
- Month 5–Samatha: Concentration and Serenity
- Month 6–Purification of Mind
- Month 7–Vipassana: Insight
- Month 8–Dzogchen and the Non-dual Traditions
- Month 9–the BramaViharas: Purification of the Heart
- Month 10: Body-based Practices
- Month 11: Integration, Worldly Practice, and Socially Engaged Buddhism
- Month 12: Your Vision, Intention, and Flame for Awakening
The program includes monthly 1:1 mentoring sessions with Tina, audio recordings of teaching on each monthly practice, a reading list for each month, PDF reading downloads and hotlinks, and homework/reflection questions. In cases where more than one person is doing the program at a time, and individuals want contact with other like-minded people, access to “dharma buddies” from around the world may also be available. Or, you could choose to do the program with a friend that you already know, and do the program together. The cost for this is only the cost of the sessions, which is $840 for twelve 30 minute sessions and $1295 for twelve 1-hour sessions. You can start any time, with the program lasting a year. If you have questions before purchasing, please email using the Contact Us page.
Multi-media Materials: 12 monthly reading lists and homework assignments; 24 PDF downloads; 12 monthly dharma talks; 20+ readings hotlinks